Our mission, as a charity, is to provide high quality specialist palliative and end of life care to adults in our community, complementing NHS and other services.
St Wilfrid's Hospice aspires to a time when all services work together to provide high quality palliative and end of life care to meet the needs of the community.
- People at the heart of care
- Excellence in all we do
- Close working with others
- Support for our staff and volunteers
- Independent and accountable
- Financially secure
- Communication and education
- Integral part of the community