St Wilfrid's Hospice has been in Chichester since 1987 and over the years has grown in size developing the services provided. We are now a 14 bed (with en-suites) inpatient unit with day care facilities, an education unit, a hospice at home service, and nurse specialist based in the community. We rely on the generosity and support of volunteers and donors alike with only 14% of our income coming from the NHS. The other 86% of our income is generated from fundraising and retail. St Wilfrid's has 11 shops and a donations centre in a number of towns in the local area. There are over 500 volunteers who help out by generously giving their time both in the hospice and in our shops.
Our excellent members of staff behind the scenes support the wide range of services we deliver and our Board of Trustees ensure we are governed to high standards.